There are no more tickets available
Max quantity reached
There are no more tickets available. Check your cart.
Max tickets per user
Information for Operators:
How VF+ platform works
Operators can connect free of charge in a straightforward, convenient way by computer, tablet or smartphone and then search and find more details about the companies taking part and their products. Companies can then be contacted via chat or by scheduling one-to-one meetings. Operators will also be able to take part in an impressive programme of tasting, talks and live events, discovering all the news from the world of Italian wine.
Trade operators will also have the chance to interact easily, directly and conveniently with all producers free of charge on-line:
- - visit pages dedicated to new products, promotions and offers proposed by companies;
- - send a message to the company and then activate a free video-call;
- - Talk to exhibitors- Visitors will be able to interact with companies via dedicated chats. Chats allow visitors to communicate directly with exhibitors;
- - request an appointment during the event using the agenda displayed on the exhibitor's home page.
- - Take part free of charge in:
- - one-to-one meeting
- - videocall
- - chat
- - digital tasting
- - workshop
Innovative Artificial Intelligence systems will provide suggestions regarding exhibiting companies in line with the preferences notified during the registration procedure.
Wine2Wine Exhibition Digital Edition will be ONLINE 22-24 November and accessible 24h. In addition, supply and demand will be brought together on the platform, which will also remain open on the days after the main event is closed until 30 November.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tel +39 045 8298561 (opening hours: 9.00-13.00 - 14.00-18.00)