There are no more tickets available
Max quantity reached
There are no more tickets available. Check your cart.
Max tickets per user
When: 18-21 Aprile 2021, 9.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Where: Hall F
International Exhibition dedicated to the entire technological supply chain applied to wine-growing, olive growing and beverages.
From the vineyard to the wine cellar, from the olive tree grove to the oil mill, and brewing. This is the exhibition itinerary for Enolitech - the international exhibition dedicated to the entire technological supply chain applied to wine-growing, olive growing and beverages, with the finest high-tech and digital solutions.
- Vineyard and olive grove nurseries, growing systems and materials
- Harvesting and processing machinery and equipment
- Machinery and equipment for production, bottling and packaging
- Equipment, casks, large and small barrels, vats
- Machinery and equipment for packaging and transport
- Labels, corks, capsules and packaging
- Wine-growing and wine cellar/olive mill software
- Biotechnologies, adjuvants, clarifying agents, stabilizers and preservatives
- Services, logistics and shipping