Veronafiere, for reasons of force majeure, had to re-think the organisation of Wine2Wine Exhibition scheduled next 22, 23 and 24 November: it has been transferred entirely to a digital platform. Digital tools are already in place and have been used by Veronafiere for previous events.
Wine2Wine Exhibition Digital Edition will therefore be held ON-LINE, thanks to this digital platform. The dates are confirmed as 22-24 November. The platform includes exhibitor profiles listing their products and services. Interaction is possible between producers and operators as well as taking part in online tastings and all the on-line conferences, workshops and events already scheduled.
To promote contacts between supply and demand, the platform will also be open for several days after the closing date of the event, until November 30, thereby extending meetings and appointments between Italian & international exhibitors and trade operators & buyers.
Veronafiere, thanks to experience acquired in recent months, will ensure that the digital format for the trade fair will be a positive and successful experience by helping to expand and promote networking with new and traditional national and international customers, as well as facilitating marketing and product awareness.
- Creation of a company page with the possibility of inserting logos, photos and a company presentation video.
- Creation of a dedicated product presentation section (wines/spirits/grappas)
- The company will be visible and can be searched both alphabetically and by type of production & geographical area by visitors connected to the even
- Contact’s download
Every company will be provided with tools for direct dialogue:
- Matchmaking, one-to-one meetings, videocalls, chats
- Possibility of scheduling meetings on appointment with operators in relation to reserved slots;
- Feedback detailing the performance of the company and its team as well as to analyse the number and quality of contacts generated
- Download of contacts generated.
The Company will be in the forefront of the Wine2Wine Exhibition programme which already includes international events, specific events for large-scale distribution and the HORECA sector, the Assoenologi Congress, the creation and publication of digital tastings, webinars and workshops for presentations and dialogue with the world of national and international trade operators.
POSSIBILITY OF CUSTOMISING PARTICIPATION with the broadcasting of adverts, video presentations and other items.
For Trade Operators:
Visitors will be able to connect easily, conveniently and completely without charge from their computers, tablets or smartphones, search and find exhibitors taking part and their favourite products, as well as contact them via chat or scheduling one to one meetings. They will also be able to take part in an impressive programme of tasting, talks and live events, discovering all the news from the world of Italian wine.
- The chance to interact easily with all producers directly on-line
- Visit pages dedicated to new products, promotions and offers proposed by producers
- Take part free of charge in:
- one-to-one meeting
- digital tasting
- Innovative Artificial Intelligence systems will provide suggestions regarding exhibiting companies in line with the preferences notified during the registration procedure