VIA Seminar: W3: Wine Women of the World
The timing has never been better to shine a spotlight on women in the wine industry. With this W3 tasting, Vinitaly International contributes to the global momentum, from Australia to France to California, that’s bringing women winemakers, growers and winery owners into focus. Join us for this unique opportunity to taste a diverse range of wines that, with each sip, highlights the roles that women have played in order to bring the wines to your glass.
- Penner-Ash Estate Pinot Noir 2015 (Oregon, USA)
- Elderton Ode to Lorraine 2014 (Barossa Valley, Australia)
- Liebkind from Dorli Muhr 2015 (Austria)
- Double Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (Washington state, USA)
- Summa from Marques de Griñon 2013 (Spain)
- LaRue Pinot Noir, 2104 Rice-Spivak Vineyard, Sonoma Coast
- Talisman Pinot Noir 2013, Weir Vineyard, Yorkville Highlands
- Riesling from Sofia Thanisch (Germany)
- Margins Chenin Blanc 2017, Clarksburg
To participate to this tasting you will have to register here. To avoid the cancellation of your booking, registered users should arrive 10 mins before the beginning of the tasting.