5StarWines The Book 2017
5 StarWines THE BOOK
5StarWines THE BOOK, the new extraordinary wine Guide published by Veronafiere!
5StarWines THE BOOK intends to award and to encourage the effort of the companies/wineries that invest in the incessant qualitative improvement of theirs products: all this through a prestigious comparison embodied by a unique marketing and promotional tool inserted in the international markets. It deals with a guarantee for the international buyers for the quality of the new wines present in the market, but still unknown.
5StarWines THE BOOKis a new exceptional promotional and commercial instrument for buyers and wine lovers coming from all round the world: a tool which certifies, at an international level, the value of the wines that will be judged by our eminent panel of judges.
WHY YOU SHOULD SEND THE WINES?
- THE JUDGES. A panel of judges made up of highly internationally qualified experts of specific geographical expertise (Master of Wine, Master of Sommelier, Sommelier, wine journalists etc.), chaired by Ian D’Agata, scientific director of the Vinitaly International Academy, winner of the “Louis Roederer International Wine Writers’ Award” 2015 for the “Wine Book of the Year” with his Native Wine Grapes of Italy.
- A MARKETING TOOL. A constant promotional support organized by Vinitaly International through its national and international commercial activity, consisting of:
- the cooperation between the Italian wine producers and the key players of the global reference market;
- a widespread distribution of the Guide during expositive events, precise B2B meetings, grand testings, and differentiated showcases;
- the viral power of the social media, and of the educational initiatives;
- an efficient and usable promotional tool between buyers and wine lovers from all round the world.
- THE JUDGMENT. From the 31st of March until the 2nd of April 2017, the assignment of an hundredth evaluation in order to obtain an immediate translation of the judgment of the wine into a comprehensible score for all kind of customers;
- EVALUATIVE COMPARISON. Evaluative comparison of all the wines sent, with private (not public) communication, in order to know the evaluation expressed by the eminent panel of judges on the production of the product.
- VISIBILITY. The publication, in 5StarWines THE BOOK, of the wines which will reach an evaluation of at least 90/100*: a specific paper and digital Guide of detailed descriptive sheets of Italian and foreign wines;
- WINE WITHOUT WALLS. The creation of a particular product sector called Wine Without Walls for wines without added sulphites, and wines with added sulphites but with a total quantity of sulphites (naturally produced + added ones) not higher than 40 mg/l. The wines which belong to this category, will be tasted by an international panel of judges chaired by the journalist and eminent expert Alice Feiring, that will assign an evaluation according to the criteria specifically studied for this particular wine typology;
- 5 STAR WINES. For the wines published in the Guide, the possibility to have the title of a 5StarWine;
- THE APP. All the companies that will receive a minimum score of 90/100, and that will participate in Vinitaly 2017, will be visible in our App dedicated to Vinitaly, increasing, in this way, the visibility for the most important buyers present at the Fair;
- ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE. Special prices reserved to those who take part in Vininternational Pavilion.
*All the companies that will receive a final score lower than 90/100, will be sent a personal e-mail containing the result, for privacy reasons.